The main function of the Audit Committee is to supervise the following matters:
- Fair presentation of the financial reports of this Corporation.
- The hiring (and dismissal), independence, and performance of certificated public accountants of this Corporation.
- The effective implementation of the internal control system of this Corporation.
- Compliance with relevant laws and regulations by this Corporation.
- Control of the existing or potential risks of this Corporation.
The Committee shall exercise the care of a good administrator to faithfully perform the following duties and present its recommendations to the Board of Directors for discussion:
- Periodically reviewing Compensation Committee Charter and making recommendations for amendments.
- Establishing and periodically reviewing the annual and long-term performance goals for the directors, supervisors, and managerial officers of the Company and the policies, systems, standards, and structure for their compensation.
- Periodically assessing the degree to which performance goals for the directors, supervisors, and managerial officers of the Company have been achieved, and setting the types and amounts of their individual compensation.